Board of Education
About the Jasper County School Board of Education
- Members of the Jasper Unit #1 Board of Education serve countless hours working to make the education at Jasper County Schools the best it can be for every child. In a climate of change and challenge, Board Members develop policies and make tough decisions on complex educational and social issues that affect the entire community and the lives of individual students. They bear responsibility and oversight for an annual budget of $14 million; 1,400 students, in grades PK to 12; more than 200 employees; and three school buildings.
- Preparing today’s students to be productive citizens and the leaders of tomorrow is a tremendous task. As elected officials, the School Board is the voice of our community, serving first and foremost in the best interest of our school children.
- Board meeting dates, also all of the up to date information regarding current and historical board meetings.
- Jasper County Schools gladly streams our Board of Education meetings so Jasper County parents and residents who cannot attend the meetings stay informed.
- Get to know the members of the Jasper County School Board of Education and what drives them to be a part of the board.
- Jasper County Schools provides the required legal documents and some documents that are not legally required to be open and transparent to Jasper County parents and residents.